1 bedroom apartment for saleKensington Park Road, London, W11
- Share of a Freehold
- Period building
- Lower ground floor
- Rental Investment
- Notting Hill Gate
- Next to Portobello Road
Beautiful and well-presented one double bedroom apartment situated on the lower ground floor of a period building on highly sought after Kensington Park Road , next to Portobello Market and step away from Notting Hill's Westbourne Grove.
The property is well proportioned and comprises of separate kitchen, large reception room, double bedroom with en-suit bathroom and separate toilet.
Kensington Park Road is conveniently located for the shopping and transport facilities of Notting Hill Gate, Westbourne Grove and next to Portobello Road.
Can be offered to the market with tenant in situ or with vacant possession. Share of a freehold.
CWHR, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and CWHR have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. Leasehold properties are likely to have charges and expenses such as (and not limited to) ground rent, service charges, maintenance, works liabilities, management packs etc - any buyer is required to take independent advice from their solicitor or similar qualified party.
4. Floor plans are approximate 'Gross Internal Floor Area' - please check the RICS website for further information
5. You may discuss any of the above at our estate agency offices in either Victoria or St John's Wood
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55930681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SJW150035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CityWest Residential, Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.