2 bedroom apartment for saleLonsdale, Wolverton, Milton Keynes
- Stylish Two Bedroom Apartment
- Balcony Overlooking Canal
- Kitchen With Range Of Appliances
- Secure Under Croft Parking
* CANAL VIEWS * Conveniently and pleasantly situated within this contemporary development of stylish and popular properties, located within easy walking distance of Wolverton Railway Station. A well presented two bedroom fourth floor apartment with balcony directly overlooking The Grand Union Canal.
A well presented two bedroom fourth floor apartment which is conveniently and pleasantly located within this contemporary development of stylish modern properties. The spacious accommodation overlooks The Grand Union Canal and with balcony provides an interesting, relaxing and attractive outlook. The property also benefits from a kitchen with a range of fitted appliances, double glazing, two double bedrooms and secure under croft parking.
Wolverton Park is attractively and conveniently located with a beautiful park, canalside walks and shops within the complex plus Wolverton Railway Station and a Tescos Superstore virtually on the door step.
Via secure main door from the public pathway alongside the Grand Union Canal. Communal stairs and lifts to the fourth floor landing. Front door to;
Built in storage cupboard. Radiator. Further walk in storage cupboard with light and wall mounted 'Potterton' gas fired boiler. Doors off:
Sitting Room 15' 1" x 12' 4" max ( 4.60m x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Two radiators. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Open plan to kitchen area. Double glazed French doors with matching double glazed sidelight windows to;
Paved with glass panel surround and views over the Grand Union Canal. Outside light.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.41m )
Fitted in contemporary units comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under. Further matching range of base and high level units with complementary work surface areas and splash backs. Built in 'Bosch' electric oven and gas hob with fitted cooker fan over. Integral fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 4" plus wardrobes x 8' 4" max ( 4.37m plus wardrobes x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window with canalside views. Built in double wardrobe. Radiator. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window with canalside views. Radiator. Telephone point.
White suite comprising wall mounted hand wash basin, low flush wc and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled to all walls and floor in complementary ceramics. Wall mounted electric towel rail. Fitted bathroom cabinet.
Secure under croft allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55931083.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSD304006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.