3 bedroom flat for saleFenwick Road, London SE15
Sold STC £440,000
- Three Genuine Double Bedrooms
- Split Level
- New kitchen and bathroom
- Private balcony and communal garden
- Close to Peckham Rye Park and Common
- Walking to East Dulwich and Peckham Rye BR
- Call 020 8299 8300
LARGE SPLIT LEVEL FLAT IN AN OUTSTANDING LOCATION.
The property comprises a good sized reception with balcony, brand new kitchen, new fitted bathroom and three double bedrooms. Also benefitting from communal gardens and good lease length.
The apartment is located just off Peckham Rye Park & Common and is within walking distance to Peckham Rye and East Dulwich stations. A great choice of shops and amenities at either Lordship Lane or Bellenden Road.
To book an appointment to view please call 020 8299 8300
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55931128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 448396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Dulwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.