2 bedroom apartment for saleCharrington Tower, Biscayne Avenue, London, E14
- Two bedroom duplex penthouse
- Forty-first floor and forty-second floor c. 1475 sq ft
- West facing; views of the City and Canary Wharf
- Wrap around balcony
- Expansive windows
- Full 24 hr concierge service
- Fully managed health club, gym and pool
- 43rd floor Sky Lounge
Just a 10% deposit required! Located on the 41st and 42nd floors of the renowned Charrington Tower, this two bedroom duplex penthouse property benefits from unbeatable views of the City and Canary Wharf skyline. This exquisite apartment c. 1475 sq ft profits from a modern open-plan living area and kitchen with direct access to an all important wrap around balcony to enjoy the impressive views. Both of the double bedrooms have private ensuite bathrooms finished to an impeccable standard and also benefit from built in wardrobes. Every aspect of the apartment will be finished to the highest specification with all three bathrooms fitted with natural marble and contemporary fixtures. Charrington Tower is an incredible landmark with world class facilities and a location difficult to beat.
Ballymore’s finest tower and one of the tallest residential towers in London, takes place beside Canary wharf, famous for the scale and beauty of its urban landscape.
The stunning residents Sky Lounge offers a breathtaking private space for residents and their guests to enjoy spectacular 360 degree views of London skyline.
Photos are for illustrative purposes only. Apartment may vary
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.