4 bedroom detached house for saleFischer Gardens, PAISLEY
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Villa
- Rec Hall, Lounge, Dining Room
- Kitchen, Bathroom, Wc
- Four Bedrooms, Conservatory, Gardens
- DG, GCH, Driveway, Garage
Spacious four bedroom detached villa located within the popular town of Paisley. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, wc, four bedrooms, DG, GCH driveway, garage and gardens. This property would make an ideal purchase for younger and older families alike.
Ideal family home for sale. Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to he market this four bedroom detached villa located within the popular town of Paisley. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and wc on the lower level. On the upper level there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, garage, conservatory, front and rear gardens.
Fischer Gardens is convenient for local amenities including shops, transport services and the local Phoenix Retail Park. Bus and rail routes give easy links throughout Paisley and surrounding areas. The M8 Motorway is a short distance away offering quick and easy links to Glasgow International Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow City Centre and beyond. There is a good selection of Primary and Secondary Schooling within easy reach.
Lounge 11' 9" x 14' 7" ( 3.58m x 4.45m )
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.64m )
Bed 1 10' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.73m )
Bed 2 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Bed 3 10' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.54m )
Bed 4 8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55931167.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.