4 bedroom detached house for saleBunyan Close, Tring
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR GROVE AREA
- DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- DOUBLE GARAGE
A fantastic four bedroom detached family home situated in the heart of the Grove.
The property has been tastefully extended to create a wealth of thoughtfully laid out accommodation. There are two excellent sized reception rooms, the first of which is the lounge which is extremely impressive with lovely views over the garden. The second is currently laid out as a dining room but offers the flexibility to be used in a variety of ways. The kitchen has been extended to the rear and re-fitted to create a wonderful kitchen/dining room perfect for entertaining with ample work surface space and a door opening into a utility room. A useful boot room and a cloakroom complete the ground floor accommodation.
The double story extension has made the upstairs space equally as impressive with four very good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The main bedroom also benefits from a stylish en-suite shower room. Moving outside and to the rear there is a large and private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has been very well maintained by the current owners. There are a range of flower and shrub beds and a pleasant decked seating area. To the front there is a further garden and a driveway which leads up to the double garage.
Lounge 19'8 x 17'8
Dining Room 11'4 into bay x 9'8
Kitchen 16'3 x 15'4 max narrowing to 14'5
Bedroom One 14'8 x 10' with En-Suite
Bedroom Two 16'1 x 11'9
Bedroom Three 19'2 x 7'9
Bedroom Four 8'8 x 7'3
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55931197.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.