3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMackenzie Road, Raunds, Wellingborough
Sold STC £160,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
*** NOT TO BE MISSED *** A well presented three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a popular residential area of Raunds. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, to the first floor three bedrooms and family bathroom. Viewing advised.
Double glazed door to side aspect, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.38m )
Two double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, understairs cupboard, wood effect flooring.
Kitchen/diner 15' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiling to water sensitive areas, gas oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, tiled flooring, understairs cupboard, inset lighting to ceiling.
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" min x 8' 8" ( 3.48m min x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 9' 4" ( 3.73m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.57m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath, shower with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled.
Off road parking.
Enclosed by wooden fence panels , mainly laid to lawn, raised patio area, gated access to rear leading to garage in a block.
Up and over doors and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55931206.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.