3 bedroom park home for saleKings Copse Avenue, Hedge End, Southampton
Sold STC £80,000
- Three bedroom Park Home
- Lounge/ Dining Area
- Cloakroom And Shower Room
Three bedroom park home situated in the popular location of Hedge End with in close proximity to local shops, railway station and motorway links. The property benefits from open plan lounge/ dining area, kitchen, double glazing and garden surrounding the property. Viewing's highly recommended!
Three bedroom detached park home, NO FORWARD CHAIN!
Call us today on 01489 785269 to book your viewing today!
Double glazed door to entrance hall, built in cupboards, radiator and doors to:
Lounge/ Dining Room 18' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.66m x 3.38m )
Double glazed windows to side and front elevation, radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' x 8' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side elevation and double glazed door to front elevation, sink/drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of wall and base units, work surface, recess for washing machine, fridge/ freezer and cooker.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side elevation.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, wash hand basin and low level wc.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, tiled shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
Garden surrounds side and rear of property with a range of patios, lawn area, green house and enclosed by hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.