3 bedroom detached house for saleStirling Crescent, Hedge End, Southampton
Sold STC £280,000
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking And Garage
- Corner Plot Garden
This three bedroom detached house is situated in the popular location of Grange Park. The property benefits from a lounge, kitchen/ dining room, cloakroom, off road parking, garage and a corner plot garden. Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet????
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity call us now on 01489 785269
Front door leading to entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing, radiator and doors to:
Obscure window to front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.84m )
Window to front elevation, feature fireplace with electric fire, under stair cupboard, radiator and door to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room 15' 5" x 7' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.34m )
Two windows to rear elevation and door leading to rear garden, stainless steel sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, space for dish washer, washing machine, fridge and cooker, wall mounted boiler, space for dining table and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to landing, loft access, radiator and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
Window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.41m x 1.91m )
Window to rear elevation and radiator.
Obscure window to front elevation, panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring and radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with driveway for off road parking which leads to garage and side access.
Enclosed corner plot garden with a patio area adjacent to property, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery and tree borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55931239.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.