4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Scotter, Gainsborough
Guide Price £175,000
- Well-Presented Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Scotter
- Charming Lounge, Dining Room & Cloakroom
- Well-Presented Third Reception Room & Kitchen
- Rear Garden, Garage & Driveway
- Large Master Bedroom With En-suite
- EPC: D
GUIDE PRICE £175000-£180000. Located in this POPULAR area of Scotter is this beautiful FOUR bedroom Semi-detached HOUSE. Internally BOASTING CHARMING and WELL-PRESENTED living areas throughout. Externally offering a rear garden, garage and a driveway providing OFF ROAD PARKING. Viewing advised!
Located within this POPULAR area of Scotter is this beautiful FOUR bedroom Semi-detached HOUSE. Internally BOASTING CHARMING and WELL-PRESENTED living areas throughout. Externally offering a rear garden, garage and a driveway providing OFF ROAD PARKING. Viewing advised!
Rear Entrance Porch
Double glazed door to rear, double glazed window to front, cushion flooring, plumbing for washing machine.
Door to front, radiator, wooden flooring.
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, radiator, wooden flooring, double glazed window to rear, colonial door.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' ( 4.37m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, double doors to third reception room, fireplace, radiator, television point, exposed beams, wooden flooring.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, picture rail, exposed beams, wooden flooring, glass panelled door.
Third Reception Room 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator, exposed beams, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 15' 4" Max x 10' 5" ( 4.67m Max x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for dish washer, gas power combination boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, single glazed window to side, door to rear entrance porch.
Stairs leading from downstairs, radiator, loft access, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation.
Bedroom One 17' 2" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 5.23m Max x 3.81m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, loft access, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, Part tiling, extractor fan, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.45m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in storage, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Part tiling, chrome towel radiator, airing cupboard, coving, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, patio area, timber shed and summer house.
Driveway to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55931248.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.