4 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackburn Road, Burnley, BB12
- Exceptionally spacious and fully modernised house over four floors
- Dorma bedroom to the fourth floor with on-suite shower room
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Additional car port to the front elevation
- Fully lined and tanked and renovated cellar usable as a lovely third reception room
- Additional two car port parking at the rear
- Large modernised fully fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer cooker hob and extractor
- Fully tiled beautiful bathroom with large bath and integrated vanity units
- Superb rear enclosed garden which can be used as a wonderfully elegant entertaining space and also a fantastic play area for children
- Semi-rural position and yet conveniently situated for major mortorway network links
HouseSimple is pleased to present this stunning and exceptionally large, bay fronted 4 bedroom, terraced house, presented over four storeys. A stunning Victorian property located in a most convenient, prestigious and sought after area of Padiham. This outstanding house has been lovingly modernised to a luxuriously high standard boasting high celings and original features, one we feel will suit the more discerning buyer. The quality and style of décor is outstanding, boasting a neutral and definitive style throughout. An exquisite home affording thoughtfully planned accommodation to appeal to today's growing family. Internally, the property benefits from delightfully unexpected modern comforts, with the addition of a fourth storey dorma bedroom with exceptional stunning views over the surrounding countryside and its own on-suite shower room. Exceptionally large and light master bedroom with on-suite shower room. The property also boasts a fully renovated, tanked and dry-lined basement room which easily provides extra versatility for an additional reception room/play room or study. Further benefits of this substantial property are additional private car ports to the front elevation and rear of the property. An elegant and low-maintenance garden at the rear provides a private haven for entertaining and a wonderful play area for children. Located in the heart of the surrounding pendle countryside with parks, idyllic walks and cycle pathways just a stones throw away and convenient for local shops, restaurants and schools. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the size and position of this first class family home.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55931441.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS36880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.