4 bedroom detached house for saleBuckingham Road, Shoreham-By-Sea
- Open House - Saturday 17th September
- 4 Double Bedroom Detached Character Home
- High Spec Kitchen with Silestone Counter Tops
- Generous Open Plan Living Space with Bi-Folding Doors
- Modern White Bathrooms Throughout
- Master Suite with Dressing Room
- Sunny Rear Garden with Decked Entertaining Space
- Double Depth Garage
- 500m from Town Centre and Shoreham Train Station
Middleton Estates are delighted to offer this stunning 4 bedroom detached house in one of Shoreham’s premier tree lined roads and Buckingham Park Primary School within easy walking distanced.
The house is set back from Buckingham Road offering plenty of off road parking and a single garage. The front garden is landscaped with feature red brick pathway and two separate side entrances to the rear garden.
On entering the property, you are met with a spacious and light hallway with stairs to the left leading to the bedrooms and bathrooms on the first and second floors. Having recently been re-modelled and updated internally and externally including new roof, stunning ground floor extension with vaulted ceiling. The ground floor comprises of downstairs shower room, separate lounge and large modern open plan family living space at the rear of the property.
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 3.91m x 5.59m into bay (12'10" x 18'04" into bay) -
Ground Floor Shower Room - 2.24m x 1.91m (7'04" x 6'03") -
Open Plan Living Areas -
Family Room -
Dining Room - 7.57m x 7.21m (24'10" x 23'08") -
Luxury Kitchen - 7.21m x 5.82m (23'08" x 19'01") -
Utiltiy Room - 2.41m x 3.78m (7'11" x 12'05") -
Garage - 4.75m x 2.41m (15'07" x 7'11") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 2 - 3.94m x 4.17m (12'11" x 13'08" ) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.63m x 4.22m (11'11" x 13'10" ) -
Bedroom 4 - 3.12m x 3.00m (10'03" x 9'10") -
Family Bathroom - 3.40m x 2.08m (11'02" x 6'10") -
Second Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - 3.51m x 5.82m (11'06" x 19'01") -
Dressing Room / Nursery - 3.02m x 2.64m (9'11" x 8'08") -
En Suite Shower Room - 2.44m x 2.18m (8'13" x 7'02") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26483619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Middleton Estates, Shoreham-By-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.