3 bedroom detached house for saleBluebell Road, Mulbarton, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached house
- Corner Plot
- Popular Village Location
- Entrance Porch
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Located on a corner plot within the popular village of Mulbarton, this 3 bedroom family home benefits from an enclosed rear garden, garage and off road parking.
Situated on Bluebell Road in Mulbarton, this 3 bedroom detached house comprises of an entrance porch and open plan lounge/dining area. Also found on the ground floor is the kitchen, which overlooks the garden and also provides access to the back garden.
The first floor accommodation is accessed via stairs in the lounge and houses 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a secluded rear garden, garage and off road parking,
Double glazed window and door to the front aspect. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner 25' 10" x 15' 2" max ( 7.87m x 4.62m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, TV point.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' Plus pantry under stairs ( 3.02m x 2.13m Plus pantry under stairs )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, sink/drainer, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine. Pantry under the stairs. Double glazed window to rear and a door providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the lounge, double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" Max x 6' 2" ( 3.23m Max x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator. Cupboard over the stairwell for additional storage.
A suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Single garage with flat roof and dropped kerb to provide off road parking.
The property is situated on a corner plot with a path way leading to the front door whilst the remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn. A gate to the side of the property provides access to the rear garden.
The enclosed rear garden benefits from being laid to both patio and lawn. At the foot of the garden is a door that opens into the garage and a gate that provides pedestrian access to the driveway. A door from the kitchen also provides access to the garden.
Mulbarton offers local amenities including mini supermarket, public house and public transportation. Wymondham is the closest town which offers a further range of amenities which include a range of schools, shops, supermarket, leisure centre, dental surgery, medical centre, public house and restaurants. There is also public transportation including direct rail routes into Norwich and Cambridge.
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St and turn left onto Damgate St. Continue onto White Horse St and head straight over the round-a-bout. At the junction turn left onto London Rd/B1172 and continue. Turn right onto Station Rd and take the first left onto Ayton Road. At the round-a-bout take the 3rd exit onto Browick Road and then go straight over the next two round-a-bouts, continuing onto Stanfield Road / B1135 for approximately 3 miles. At the T Junction turn left onto B1113 & continue. When you reach the round-a-bout take the 2nd exit onto Cuckoofield Lane & continue to the end of the road and turn left onto Long Ln. Take the first right onto Bluebell Rd and you will find the property on the left hand side on the corner of Cowslip Rd.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55932217.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.