4 bedroom detached house for saleSaxon Court, SWAFFHAM
- Four double bedroom detached house
- Bay fronted living room through to dining room
- Quality kitchen, four piece bathroom and en-suite
- Driveway garage and rear garden
- Well presented throughout
- Conservatory and utility room
A four DOUBLE bedroom detached house with MODERN kitchen and LUXURY four piece bathroom, CONSERVATORY on a POPULAR residential development in Swaffham.
Located on a small cul de sac off Shepherds Fold in the ever popular Heathlands development in Swaffham is this well presented and perfectly formed detached house. A pleasant frontage with plum slate border and tarmac drive leads to the integral garage. Internal ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a bay fronted living room, a dining room, a modern shaker style kitchen with seperate utility, a cloakroom and a conservatory onto the garden. First floor accommodation comprises four double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a master en-suite and refitted luxury family bathroom. The property also enjoys an enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a patio area. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Early inspection is recommended to appreciate all on offer.
UPVC front door with side window, radiator, stairs to first floor, coving, door to garage, living room, kitchen and door to
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, cloaks hanging space, fitted suite with low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin having tiled splash backs, coving.
Living Room 17' 1" plus bay window x 11' 9" ( 5.21m plus bay window x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, tv and telephone points, radiator, feature fireplace with gas fire and wooden mantle peice, coving. Glass panelled double doors into
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Door to Kitchen, radiator, coving, opening to
Conservatory 17' 8" x 9' ( 5.38m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed on a brick base with double doors onto the garden. Underfloor heating.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window into the conservatory. Tiled floor. A lovely modern kitchen with a range of matching floor and wall units with shaker style fronts and wood effect work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer unit. Tiled splash backs. Fitted stainless steel hob and electric oven with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Under stairs storage cupboard. Smooth ceiling and coving with recessed lighting. Archway to
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.63m )
UPVC double glazed side door tiled floor, base unit with work surface over having an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for fridge freezer. Wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler. Smooth ceiling and coving with recessed lighting.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms, loft access, airing cupboard, coving.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.68m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, built in triple wardrobes, door to
Updated classy room with suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC and heated towel rail . Partly tiled floor and walls. Coving.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in double wardrobe, coving.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in double wardrobes, coving.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in double wardrobe, coving.
Stunning refitted luxury four piece family bathroom with suite comprising roll top slipper bath with shower attachment, seperate single shower cubicle wash hand basin set into a vanity unit and low level WC. Fully tiled room having heated towel rail, smooth ceiling with recessed lighting.
To the front of the property is a concrete driveway leading to a garage, a plum slate border with a brick weaved path to the front door. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with patio, decked area and lawns having a variety of inset beds.
From Swaffham town centre take London Street and turn left signposted South Pickenham on Watton Road. Take the third left into Heathlands followed by the first right into Shepherds Fold. Continue along and Saxon Court can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55932682.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.