2 bedroom apartment for saleArnold Road, Mangotsfield, Bristol, BS16 9LB
- 1st Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Bathroom With Shower
- Allocated Parking * No Onward Chain
- Double Glazing * Electric Heating
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Close To Bristol-Bath Cycle Path
- Close To All Major Road Networks
Michael Nicholas are pleased to offer for sale this very well presented modern first floor apartment in this popular development in Mangotsfield. The apartment is well presented and in brief offers the following.
Once in you will find a good size hallway leading to all rooms. The lounge has a Juliette balcony, a modern and well appointed l-shape kitchen area. In addition there are 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower.
Further benefits include double glazing, electric heating and parking.
The property is ideally located offering great access to the A4174 Ring Road/Bristol-Bath Cycle Path, viewing is recommended to fully appreciate all on offer.
Exit the Avon Ring following signs for Siston Common. At the first set of traffic lights turn left and proceed to the first roundabout. At the roundabout take the first exit into the David Wilson estate. Arnold Road is is the first turning on the right.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.