3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShay Lane, Tarvin, Chester
Sold STC £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000
- Three bed semi-detached
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- In need of some internal modernisation
- Beautiful rural views enjoyed from the rear garden
- No onward chain
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000. Situated in a lovely rural setting with splendid views over Cheshire countryside, this three bed semi-detached property offers well proportioned accommodation that is in need of some internal modernisation. No onward chain.
Situated in a lovely rural setting with splendid views over Cheshire countryside, this three bed semi-detached property offers well proportioned accommodation that is in need of some internal modernisation. The property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, front and rear gardens and plenty of off-road parking. No onward chain.
Lounge 11' 11" x 16' 5" ( 3.63m x 5.00m )
Fireplace with electric fan fire. Tiled surround
Dining Room 12' 6" narrowing to 9' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m narrowing to 2.77m x 2.92m )
Rear facing and side facing UPVc windows. Radiator. Understairs storage. Pantry with Worcester gas boiler
Bath and electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Fully tiled. Window to front. Radiator
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a range of base units and tall cupboard. Space for washing machine. Gas oven. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fridge freezer. Tiled splashback. UPVc windows to rear and side. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Window to rear. Radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 16' 5" ( 2.79m x 5.00m )
Dual aspect UPVc windows. Picture rail. Fireplace. Large radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 11' 11" ( 2.46m x 3.63m )
UPVc window to front. Airing cupboard. Radiator. Wardrobe. Picture rail.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 9' ( 2.46m x 2.74m )
UPVc window to rear. Picture rail.
Patio area. Rockery beds. Fencing and hedges. Lawned area. Security lights. Garden sheds. Access to side drive.
Located within one mile of Tarvin which provides an array of amenities including a general store and a bus service that connects to Chester, approximately 5 or 6 miles distant, and Crewe via Nantwich. Situated between the M53, M56 and M6 motorways which provide links to Manchester and Liverpool.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55936954.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.