2 bedroom flat for saleHarcourt Terrace, Chelsea, SW10
- Fantastic two double bedroom third floor flat
- Substantial front facing reception room
- Modernized kitchen with attractive dining area
- Two sterling-sized bedrooms, with built in wardrobes
- Delightful bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Set in an charismatic period building
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite bathroom
- Excellent location for Earls Court and local amenities
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This luxurious two bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of a charming period conversion, and boasts a contemporary finish with a impressive reception and is set in a highly sought-after Chelsea location.
Located on Harcourt Terrace, the property is superbly positioned for access to the popular Fulham Road, which offers a variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 988375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.