4 bedroom detached house for saleNorth End, Little Yeldham, Halstead
- Three Reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Countryside views
- Ample parking
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Period home with features throughout
- Semi-rural village setting
Situated in this quite semi-rural village surrounded by open countryside is this striking late Georgian home that offers bright, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout. The Pines offers a host of period features throughout including open fires to two of the three reception rooms.
Door to front aspect. Radiator. Stairs leading to first floor. Tiled flooring.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Sitting Room 13' x 12' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.91m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Open fireplace. Radiator. Parquet flooring.
Lounge 13' x 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Open fireplace. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to Lean to. Fireplace. Radiator.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 12' 11" ( 5.33m x 3.94m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of granite work surface. Butler sink with further wooden worktop. Integral double oven with inset hob and extractor hood over. Space for appliances. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect. Cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted mirrored wardrobes. Radiator. Exposed floorboards.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and bidet. Double width shower cubicle Shaver point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' x 11' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 5' 6" ( 3.23m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed porthole window to side aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Freestanding rolltop bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a gravel driveway leading to a five bar gate, with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn.
Rear Of The Property
The rear of the property has a gravelled parking area and a large garage/store. The remainder is predominantly laid to lawn and has a decked seating terrace with unrestricted field views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55939678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.