3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMasefield Road, Penarth
Sold STC £255,000
- Traditional Three bedroom Semi Detached property
- Totally refurbished throughout
- Shower room and bathroom
- New electrical system and combi boiler.
- 60 ft Gardens
- No Chain!
A good opportunity for the first time buyer to purchase this three bedroom semi detached as this property has been refurbished offering spacious living accommodation including two reception rooms, kitchen, shower room utility room with three bedrooms and bathroom on first floor with 60 ft gardens.
A traditional three bedroom semi detached property having been totally refurbished throughout by its present owners which includes fully redecoration, newly re-wired and new combi boiler and new oak internal doors. This property offers spacious living accommodation and 60 ft enclosed rear garden.The property enjoys new central heating, new fitted kitchen with appliances, new shower room and bathroom and offers great opportunity for the first time buyer, and is within walking distance of Penarth town centre.The property is offered for sale with vacant possession.
Enter via upvc door, stairs to first floorwith cupboard beneath. Coved ceiling.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.53m )
Well presented lounge with upvc bay window to front, coved ceiling, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.53m )
Good sized dining room with upvc patio doors opening onto rear garden. Coved ceiling. Fireplace with gas point.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Newly fitted kitchen providing ample storage and worktop space, incorporating stainless steel sink unit with tiled splashback. Upvc window to rear. Fitted extractor hood, ceramic hob and oven. Door to utility room.
Plumbing for washing machine. Door to rear garden and shower room.
New suite comprising corner shower unit with power shower, low level wc and wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator, extractor fan and upvc window to rear.
Upvc window to side and front. Access to loft, cupboard housing combi boiler.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.53m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to front, radiator. Coved ceiling, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to rear overlooking garden. Radiator, double cupboard, coved ceiling .
Bedroom 3 12' x 5' 10" ( 3.66m x 1.78m )
Good single bedroom with upvc window to side ,coved ceiling ,radiator .
White suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap shower over , low level wc and wash hand basin .Chrome radiator .Upvc window to rear .
Driveway for two cars , lawned garden .Gate to rear garden .
Large enclosed 60 ft rear garden with paved patio area .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55940077.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.