4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreenway Close, Llandough, Penarth
- Four bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Driveway and Garage
- Situated in quiet cul de sac in Llandough
- No Chain
A good opportunity to purchase this four bedroom detached dormer bungalow situated in quiet cul de sac in Llandough close to all local amenities and offered for sale with no forward chain. The accommodation includes two reception rooms, four bedrooms large gardens and garage. Viewing recommended.
A rare opportunity to purchase this large four bedroom dormer bungalow in a quiet cul de sac in this popular residential area .The property has been well maintained throughout and offers spacious living accommodation including two reception rooms, kitchen utility room conservatory and two double bedrooms on ground floor and two on first floor, good sized front and rear south facing gardens with driveway and garage. The property is offered for sale with no forward chain .
Full upvc double glazed porch with feature panel windows. Double doors into hallway.
Stairs to first floor ,doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.63m )
Well presented lounge with upvc bay window to front with feature paned windows. Marble fireplace with inset fire. Papered and coved ceiling .Wall lights .Double radiator. Double doors into dining room.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.20m )
Good sized dining room, coved and papered ceiling, double radiator. Sliding doors into conservatory. Door into kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.71m )
Fitted kitchen providing ample storage and worktop space, white sink unit with mixer taps. Upvc window to rear overlooking garden. Built in airing cupboard. Floor mounted central heating boiler. Range of kitchen appliances include extractor hood, ceramic hob, oven, microwave and dishwasher. Doors into dining room and utility room.
Utility Room 11' 6" x 4' 5" ( 3.51m x 1.35m )
Wall and floor units with plumbing for washing machine. Door to front driveway and rear garden. Door to cloakroom with low level wc and wash hand basin. Upvc window to rear. Door into garage.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Main double bedroom with upvc window to front. Double radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to side, coved ceiling, radiator.
Coloured suite comprising paneled bath, low level wc and wash hand basin. Separate shower cubicle. Fully fitted bathroom with upvc window to side. Radiator. Vanity mirror and wall cupboard. Concealed spotlights to ceiling.
Study area with upvc window to rear, built in storage cupboards, doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes along one wall. Double radiator. Upvc window to rear. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
Upvc window to side. Built in wardrobes, textured ceiling, double radiator.
Large maintenance free garden with driveway leading to garage.
Garage 18' 8" x 8' 11" ( 5.69m x 2.72m )
Up and over door power and light Window to rear. Door into utility room.
Large enclosed south facing rear garden with patio area, lawned garden with mature flower borders Garden overlooks playing fields at rear. Greenhouse.
Fully glazed conservatory with doors onto rear garden and opening into dining room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55940314.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.