5 bedroom detached house for salePicts Lane, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27
- Modern detached house set in approx. 0.3 acres
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- Detached double garage, off street parking for up to seven cars
- Private south facing gardens
- Approx. 15 minutes' walk from Princes Risborough High Street
- Catchment for a wide selection of private and church schools and Aylesbury grammar schools
A modern five bedroom detached house situated in a private location within 5 minutes' walk of the railway station and set in approximately 0.3 acres of well kept gardens. Lisnahoy is located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty close by to the Phoenix Trail, The Chilterns Ridgeway path and National Cycle Route NCR 57. The house has 2,340 sq. ft. of accommodation including a detached double garage with boarded loft storage. The lawned gardens wrap around the property and include vegetable plots and fruit trees. Off street parking is provided to both sides of the property. Princes Risborough High Street is approximately 15 minutes' walk and has a variety of shops, boutiques, supermarkets, restaurants, GP and dental surgeries and a leisure centre. Schooling is also provided for all ages and the mainline railway station has services to Marylebone and Oxford.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55947214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.