3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor Lane, Lower Kinnerton, CHESTER
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Sought after village location
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
Situated in the sought after village location of Lower Kinnerton is this spacious three bedroom semi detached property offering front and rear gardens and off road parking. The property benefits from ample local amenities as well as being within easy distance of Chester City Centre, Wrexham Town Cen
Situated in the sought after village location of Lower Kinnerton is this spacious three bedroom semi detached property offering front and rear gardens and off road parking. The property benefits from ample local amenities as well as being within easy distance of Chester City Centre, Wrexham Town Centre the A55 and the A483. In brief the property comprises cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility room, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden and rear garden.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed obscured window to rear elevation.
Lounge 19' 6" x 12' 11" ( 5.94m x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and rear elevations. Radiator. Feature fire place with pebble effect coal fire. TV point.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.07m )
Double glazed sliding door to conservatory to rear elevation. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Door leading to staircase to first floor.
Conservatory 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
Of UPVC construction over a brick built base with UPVC double glazed french doors to side elevation. Tiled flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 3" x 14' 2" ( 4.65m x 4.32m )
Fitted with an extensive range of base and wall units with complimentary worksurfaces with breakfast bar and inset sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven and grill with separate four ring gas hob and extractor fan above. Tiled floor. Space for appliances. UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevations.
Utility Room 5' 4" x 4' 11" ( 1.63m x 1.50m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Space for appliances.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.94m x 2.72m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Fitted double wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.15m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.11m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with views over fields and welsh hills. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower attachment to mixer tap. Corner shower cubicle. Heated towel radiator. Wood effect flooring. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Loft access. Tiled walls.
Envious sized front garden predominantly laid to lawn with hedgerow boundaries, planted borders and patio area. Driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles.
Low maintenance rear garden with fenced boundaries. Timber gate provides access to side and front elevation. Shed to rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55948049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.