4 bedroom detached house for saleLeeswood, Mold
- Approx 50 Acre Estate
- Detached House
- Large Gardens
- Woodland & Two Fishing Lakes
- Log Cabin
Guide Price £550,000-£600,000
A superb opportunity to acquire this approx 50 acre estate to include woodland, a four bedroom detached house and two fishing lakes with a total of 50 pegs.
Guide Price £550,000 - £600,000
A superb opportunity to acquire this approx 50 acre estate to include woodland, a four bedroom detached house and two fishing lakes with a total of 50 pegs. The detached house is presented to a high standard throughout and briefly comprises; lounge, conservatory with extensive views of the grounds opening into the comprehensively fitted kitchen / dining area and a utility room. The dining area has sliding patio doors offering stunning views over the lake.
On the first floor the master bedroom has a fabulous decked terrace area, with steps down to the grounds. The second bedroom has an en suite and there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is approached over a large private lane passing through woodland and dropping down to the private driveway, providing stunning view across the property.
Double glazed French doors open to
With low level w.c.and double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 25' 8" x 16' 3" ( 7.82m x 4.95m )
A spacious family room with feature fireplace with stone mantel and surround with inset gas fire on a stone hearth, two radiators, t.v.point, telephone point, wall lights, coved ceiling, two large double glazed windows with superb views over the lawn and fishing lake. Stairs rising to First Floor Landing with storage cupboard beneath.
Kitchen / Diner 26' 1" x 15' 5" ( 7.95m x 4.70m )
Fitted with an extensive range of solid wood fronted wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, built in electric oven and grill, integral dishwasher, fridge and combination microwave, tiling to splash backs, slate effect tiled floor, central island unit with breakfast bar and cupboards beneath, double glazed window to side. The dining area has double glazed patio doors overlooking the lake, two radiators and door to Utility and Lounge.
With space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, double glazed window, wall mounted gas combi boiler serving domestic hot water and central heating. Door to
Conservatory 13' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.73m )
Of UPVC construction over a brick base with opaque polycarbonate roof with ceiling fan/ light, slate effect tiled floor, t.v.point and double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
With coved ceiling, wall light, double glazed window to side and built in airing cupboard with shelving.
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 13' 2" ( 4.19m x 4.01m )
With built in wardrobes and dressing table, coved ceiling, t.v.point, radiator, double glazed window and French doors to a raised cedar balcony / deck with timber balustrade, steps down to the garden and superb views over the grounds and fishing lakes.
With built in furniture to include wardrobes, bedside units and work station, coved ceiling, radiator, recessed lights, t.v.point, double glazed window to rear and door to
Fitted with a suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower over, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan and recessed lights.
Third Bedroom 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
With built in wardrobes, coved ceiling, t.v.point and double glazed window to front with views over the garden and lake.
Fourth Bedroom 13' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.94m )
With coved ceiling, t.v.point, radiator, double glazed window to front with an attractive aspect.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising paneled double ended bath, corner shower cubicle with body jets and radio, double washhand basin, w.c., coved ceiling, part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, recessed lights, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
The property is approached over a large private graveled drive / lane passing through woodland and dropping down to the property and lakes. It provides a stunning view across the property.
The property has two lakes and offers 40 fishing pegs on the main lake and ten further pegs on the horseshoe lake. There is ample graveled parking for visitors with timber summerhouse / hut and further outbuildings.
Extending in total to approx 50 acres, comprising mainly flatland with woodland and fishing lakes. Potential to develop further facilities subject to planning.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55948055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.