2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePear Tree Crescent, Derby
Offers Over £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SPACIOUS AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED
- TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- IDEAL PROPERTY FOR THE BUY TO LET INVOESTOR OR FIRST IME BUYER.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
Situated in a popular and convenient location is this traditional semi detached house with off road parking. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Situated in a popular and convenient location is this traditional semi detached house with off road parking. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs wc, two bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!.
having side elevation UPVC door with obscured glass inset, wall mounted alarm controls, meter cupboard, stairs rising to first floor and doors leading into
having a matching white low level wc and floating wash hand basin, tiling to walls and side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
Lounge 14' into recess x 11' 5" into bay ( 4.27m into recess x 3.48m into bay )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, fireplace with wooden surround, tiled background, marble hearth and inset living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, coving, radiator and opening leading into
Dining Room 10' 5" into recess x 10' 3" ( 3.18m into recess x 3.12m )
having space for a dining table, laminate flooring, understairs storage, coving, radiator and opening leading into
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.64m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, additional additional appliance space, wall mounted gas combination central heating boiler, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden and breakfast bar.
First Floor Landing
having loft access, radiator and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' 8" into bay ( 4.29m x 3.56m into bay )
having front elevation double glazed bay window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" plus recess x 7' 7" ( 3.89m plus recess x 2.31m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 6" ( 1.78m x 1.68m )
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over and tiled surround, tiling o walls, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
o the front of the property there is a hard standing area which provides the potential of becoming a driveway subject to all the necessary planning consents. this area is flanked by a garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates access to entrance door, gated access to rear garden, outside lighting and boundary walling. to the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, garden shed, outside tap, gated access to the front of the property and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55953712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.