2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMortimer Road, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £70,000
- Two Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Spacious living accommodation
- Two double bedrooms and white bathroom suite
- Enclosed rear garden & Driveway
- Viewing Essential!
Ideal for the first time buyer or investor alike is this well presented two bedroom semi detached property briefly comprising : Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, two double bedrooms and family bathroom, while to the outside is an enclosed rear garden and off street parking to the front. Viewing Essential.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 13' 6" max ( 2.67m x 4.11m max )
A front facing UPVc double glazed entrance door opens into the well presented family kitchen. Fitted with a range of wall and base units, contrasting roll edged worktops and splashback tiling with inset sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and induction hob with extractor fan above, space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine. Space for a dining table, central heating radiator and front facing UPVc double glazed window. Stairs rise to first floor with understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 8" x 13' 6" ( 3.86m x 4.11m )
A large well presented family lounge with rear facing UPVc double glazed patio doors opening out to the rear garden. Wall and ceiling lights, central heating radiator and an additional storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to first floor accommodation, with loft access hatch and storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.30m )
A front facing master bedroom fitted with a UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.26m )
A rear facing double bedroom with central heating radiator and UPVc double glazed window.
Fitted with a white three piece bathroom suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over. Splashback tiling and central heating radiator with rear facing UPVc double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a low maintenance pebbled area with a gated driveway providing off street parking. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with laid to lawn areas and pebbled pathway. A patio area provides an ideal space for a outside seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55953730.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.