Land for saleArdteatle Castle Plot, Dalmally, PA33
Offers Over £275,000
- Unique building plot
- Outstanding views over Loch Awe
- Land extending to approximately 60 acres
- Rare opportunity to create a new landmark building
- Potential to create compact estate
A landmark opportunity to acquire a plot with planning consent to create a new Scots Baronial style castle on a site of 60 acres or thereabouts with spectacular views over Loch Awe
The property comprises a block of approximately 60 acres which formerly comprised the Ardteatle Plantation. Planning consent was granted under references 06/01561/OUT and 12/02405/PP for the construction of a Scots Baronial style castle together with a detached traditionally designed garage.
The planning consent has been formerly implemented and the local authority have confirmed that a meaningful start has been
made, triggering the consent in perpetuity. The house site sits in an elevated position and is accessed via double gates over a sweeping access drive.
Work was undertaken to create the roadside access and to lay the base of the drive, currently offering a hard access track to the site.
From the house site there are panoramic views in all directions overlooking Loch Awe, Ben Cruachan, and Ben More in the distance. The property offers buyers the truly unique opportunity to create a new landmark building in a spectacular setting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55953856.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OBN160138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Oban. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.