3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMerlin Crescent, Newport, Newport NP19 7LG
- NEW PRICE * NEW PRICE
- Non Traditional Orlit Build -
- Ex Local Authority Property
- Spacious Accommodation
- Lounge and Large Conservatory
- L - Shaped Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Extensive Sloped Garden and Patio
- Investment Potential
This Non traditional build -( Concrete framed prefabricated reinforced post and panel construction ) is ex local authority and can be found in the popular area of St Julians. Please note that some Mortgage companies will not lend on this type of construction, so research is imperative.
This property can be found very close to local amenities and both primary and high schools . The accommodation comprises of Hallway , spacious lounge, large conservatory, L shaped kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and family bathroom. The enclosed rear garden has large aptio are and side with steps to large sloped garden .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55954354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redlands Estate Agents, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.