2 bedroom flat for saleSt Stephens Gardens, Westbourne Park, W2
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Well arranged over the lower ground floor
- Stunning two bedroom garden flat
- Light reception room with wood flooring
- Eat-in and well equipped modern kitchen
- Unique bathroom with wood ceiling cladding
- Summer house/yoga studio
- Fantastic location close to Westbourne Grove
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Offering ample living and entertaining space inside and out, this delightful two bedroom garden flat is quietly located moments from Notting Hill Gate.
St Stephen's Gardens is a quiet residential cul-de-sac ideally located for the many boutiques and pavement lined cafés along Westbourne Grove with a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants to be found within Notting Hill Gate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.