3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddle Field, Weston Turville
- An extended semi-detached family home
- Three/four bedrooms
- Two/three receptions
- Attractive large courtyard style garden
- Central village location
A versatile and thoughtfully extended three / four bedroom semi-detached house in the heart of Weston Turville. Offering excellent accommodation over two floors, beautifully presented and well maintained throughout. Attractive large courtyard style garden and detached Garage.
This extended family home enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac location in the heart of Weston Turville, just a short walk from the village shops and local schools. The front door leads into the reception hall, with the staircase up to the first floor and doors to the study and kitchen The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of units leading through to the dining room with sliding doors onto the garden. The sitting room with large bay to the front has a duel aspect fire place through to the dining room. The family room could also be used as a fourth bedroom. Separate utility leading through to a wc.
On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and a further single bedroom, family bathroom.
The current owners use the family room, with the side access to run a successful business.
Externally there is a detached brick built garage with power and light and off road parking for several vehicles, a gated side access leads to the large courtyard garden measuring approximately 37.46 ft. wide by 26.42 ft. length.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55956187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDV103640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Wendover . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.