3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoronation Close, Bexley, Kent
- 3/4 Bedroom semi detached home
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Off road parking to front
- Within walking distance of Danson Park
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating E (49)
If you are looking for a home where all the hard work has already been done, there is nothing for you to do than move in, then don't miss the opportunity of stepping inside this well cared for home.A very important part of this house is the living space, a fantastic size where you can relax and and watch TV. One word for the kitchen "stunning", every woman's dream, with double doors leading out to the garden which has been laid with astro turf.This is a superb location in walking distance to the very popular Danson Park. If you want to go to Bluewater or London you are only a short drive to the A2/M25 motorway connection. There is also an abundance of well performing primary and secondary schools.Don't miss out, once inside you cannot fail to be impressed with what this beautiful home has to offer.
What the Owner says:
It was the location that attracted us to our home but it was mainly the potential to change it to how we wanted it as it was such a large plot. We have totally refurbished it with new windows, kitchen, bathroom, re-plastered and new carpets.We have had an amazing time living here and now need to downsize. It is with sadness that we will leave our home but wish the new owners as much happiness as we have had.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'10 x 14'10 (4.52m x 4.52m)
- Office: 12'5 x 9'3 (3.79m x 2.82m)
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Kitchen: 19'1 x 10'5 (5.82m x 3.18m)
- Utility Room: 12'5 x 3'10 (3.79m x 1.17m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'11 x 12'0 (5.16m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 10'0 (4.07m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 x 6'5 (3.97m x 1.96m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55956286.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15006297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.