3 bedroom character property for saleLoddon Road, Ditchingham, Bungay
Sold STC £300,000
- Converted Mill House Cottage
- Desirable Village Of Ditchingham
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Ample Parking & Secluded Gardens
This stunning converted Mill House cottage, is situated in the popular and desirable location of Ditchingham. The property benefits from an open plan kitchen breakfast room, dining room and living room with the added benefit of utility area and cloakroom.
This stunning converted Mill House cottage, is situated in the popular and desirable location of Ditchingham, close to the heart of the village and to the heath and lakes for lovely walks. The property benefits from an open plan kitchen breakfast room, dining room and living room with the added benefit of utility area and cloakroom. The first floor comprises of three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. The house boasts a wealth of character and charm throughout that you would expect with a period cottage. The outside of the property provides a driveway with ample parking for numerous vehicles with the current owners parking a motorhome on the top of the drive, there is also a large garage, and courtyard garden to the rear and stunning mature gardens screened from the road at the front.
Composite front door, under stairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, dado rail and also latch and brace door.
Dining / Reception Room 12' 5" Max x 11' 11" ( 3.78m Max x 3.63m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, exposed beams and timbers, radiator and exposed brick fireplace.
Inner Hall 6' 9" x 7' 11" Max ( 2.06m x 2.41m Max )
Radiator, storage cupboards and also work tops with storage underneath.
Lounge 12' 5" Max x 20' 4" ( 3.78m Max x 6.20m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, fire place with wood burner and brick chimney breast, exposed beams and timbers, wall lights and double doors to:
Kitchen Breakfast Room
Kitchen Area 15' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.45m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, and door to garden, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, ceramic sink and drainer, 1/1/2 bowl, good size work surfaces and tiled surrounds. Breakfast bar, built in oven, built in hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, radiator, tiled floor, beams and timbers.
Breakfast Area 10' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.45m )
uPVC patio doors to garden, and double doors to lounge.
Utility Area 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
Double glazed uPVC window to the rear aspect, door to cloakroom and also plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher.
uPVC window to the side aspect, WC, wash basin and also tiled surrounds.
uPVC window to the rear aspect, stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator, and exposed brickwork, beams and timbers.
Bedroom One 15' 8" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 4.78m Max x 3.68m Max )
Two windows to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and exposed brickwork.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" Max x 12' 5" ( 3.68m Max x 3.78m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, and radiator.
uPVC window to the side aspect, bath/mixer taps, and shower over bath. Basin inset into storage units, shaver point, back to wall WC, part tiled surrounds and heated towel rail.
Garage 8' 6" x 19' 10" ( 2.59m x 6.05m )
Power, light, up & over doors, door to the rear garden, oil fired boiler.
The front of the property is approached via a drive with turning area. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with beautiful planted borders with a range of mature trees shrubs and bushes. There is also a further parking area that currently provides parking for a motorhome.
The rear garden is laid to patio, with shed and access to the rear of the garage. The garden is enclosed by a lovely brick and flint wall and the rest of the fences.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55956292.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.