5 bedroom detached house for saleFolksworth Road, Norman Cross, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Five Bedrooms
- Three En-Suites
- Three Reception Rooms
- ½ Acre Plot (STS)
- Field Views To Rear
The property is nicely positioned on an overall plot of ½ acre (sts) offering ample off road parking, an oversized double garage with storage room above, and three outbuildings with fantastic field views to the rear.
Wooden part glazed entrance door to (L - Shaped) hall way. Built in storage cupboard, inset spotlights, oak flooring, three radiators, oak staircase leading to galleried landing.
UPVC Style Double glazed frosted window to front aspect. Low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap set in fitted units. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks. Oak flooring.
3.38m x 3.38m (11'11" x 11'10") UPVC Style Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted with a range of matching drawers, cupboards and bedside tables. Oak flooring.
2.77m x 1.52m (9'11" max x 5'1") Hanging rails. Inset spotlights. Radiatior. Oak flooring.
3.04m x 1.84m (10' x 6'4" excluding shower) UPVC Frosted double glazed windows to side with internal shutter. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Bidet. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Fitted with a range of base units. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Radiator.
3.65m x 3.38m (12' x 11'11") UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Two radiators. Television point. Oak flooring.
3.04m x 1.55m (10' x 5'10") Two UPVC Double glazed windows to rear. Fitted corner desk. Telephone points. Oak flooring.
3.98m x 1.83m (13'9" x 6'3") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Integrated fridge. Inset spotlights. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks. Wood floor.
4.57m x 1.54m (15' x 5'8") Wide archway through to;
4.57m x 3.04m (15'1" x 10')
UPVC Double glazed windows to side and rear. UPVC Double glazed French doors to side and further door to side. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Range cooker with extractor over. Built in microwave. Inset spotlights. Two radiators. Central breakfast island with base units, power and telephone points. Oak flooring.
4.89m x 4.27m (16'5" x 14'4") UPVC Style Double glazed windows to front and side. Two radiators. Inset spotlights. Oak flooring.
7.34m x 4.88m (24'11" x 16'3") UPVC Style Double glazed windows to front. Two radiators. Feature fireplace with inset gas fire. Television point. Fitted carpet.
UPVC Style Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Inset spotlights. Fitted carpet. Loft access.
7.95m x 3.35m (26'9" x 11' max narrowing to 5'11") Dual aspect UPVC Double glazed windows to style front and rear. Two radiators. Television point. Built in wardrobe. Inset spotlights. Storage cupboard. Fitted carpet.
2.43m x 1.24m (8' including shower x 4'7") Velux window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor with underfloor heating.
7.95m x 3.68m (26'10" max x 12'10 narrowing to 8'9") Dual aspect UPVC Double glazed windows to style front and rear. Two radiators. Double built in wardrobe. Inset spotlights. Storage cupboard. Television point. Telephone point. Fitted carpet.
2.75m x 1.55m (9'4" x 5'11" including shower) Velux window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Inset spotlights.
3.98m x 2.77m (13'7" x 9'10") UPVC Style Double glazed window and Velux roof window to front. Built in storage cupboard. Radiator. Television point. Fitted carpet.
3.35m x 1.85m (11' x 6'7") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Television point. Fitted carpet.
Velux window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. P -shapep bath with mixer tap and shower screen over. Part tiled walls. Fitted storage units. Tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Fully enclosed. Electric gates. The property is approached via a cobbled driveway providing extensive off road parking. Mainly laid to lawn, tree and shrub borders, outside lights, wooden gate to side leading to further off road parking.
10.98m x 5.81 (36'5 " x 19'9") Oversized garage with electric door. Housing central heating boiler. Window to side and rear. Personal door to side. Power and lighting. External staircase leading to over garage storage room (36' x 11' max) four Velux windows to side. Combed ceiling. Power and light. Separate cloakroom area with Velux window, low level WC and wash hand basin. Underfloor heating.
Enclosed by fencing with field views to rear. Mainly laid to lawn. Paved patio areas. Raised decking area. Planted with a range of mature trees and shrubs. Two outside taps, outside lighting and irrigation system.
Property benefits from mains gas central heating. Water softener.
Workshop one: 5.80m x 3.05m (19'5" x 10'2")
Workshop two: 5.90m x 3.37m (19'10" x 11'8")
Workshop three: 6.09m x 3'06m (20'1" x 10'5")
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55956325.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.