3 bedroom park home for saleBeacon Park Home Village, Beacon Way, Skegness
Sold STC £125,000
- 3 Bed Park Home On Popular Beacon Park Home Village
- Stunning Views of the Adjacent Lake
- Conservatory, Lounge/ Diner & Fitted Kitchen
- Garage & Pleasant Landscaped Gardens To All Sides
- No Upward Chain
- Viewing Utterly Essential - Immaculately Presented
No Chain...Well Presented 3 Bed Park Home, with Stunning Views of the adjacent Lake, situated on the popular, over 55's, Beacon Park Home Village, comprising of Conservatory, Dual Aspect Lounge/ Diner, fitted Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Garage, Driveway & pleasant Gardens to all sides.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale, with No Upward Chain, this Well Presented, 3 Bed Park Home which is located on the popular over 55's Beacon Park Home Village, with stunning views of the adjacent lake. The Park itself offers a number of on site facilities including Pub/Club, hairdressers and incorporates landscaped gardens and fishing lakes. Viewing of this property is utterly essential to appreciate both the presentation and location, occupying a great position to enjoy the enviable surrounding grounds. The accommodation itself comprises of a dual aspect Lounge/Diner, fitted Kitchen & Conservatory, whilst off the Inner Hallway are 3 Bedrooms, 2 of which have the benefit of fitted Bedroom furniture along with a recently re-fitted Shower Room. Externally the property has low maintenance and pleasantly landscaped gardens to all sides, Garage & driveway...viewing is utterly essential to gain a full appreciation.
Access is via external steps via a double glazed front entrance door with inset opaque panels into:
Side Entrance Porch
Which is a really useful area with double glazed windows set to two elevations with inset opaque glass and a poly carbonate roof over, with a further door which leads into;
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.95m )
Which has a double glazed window to the side elevation and is fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over, space for appliances, space and plumbing for a washing machine and cooker, extractor over, coved and textured ceiling, an inset sink with mixer taps over, a serving hatch into the Lounge / Dining room and doorway access into;
With a useful built in cloaks cupboard, coved ceiling and doors to;
Lounge / Diner 13' 4" x 19' 8" ( 4.06m x 5.99m )
A lovely sunny room, with a triple aspect having an abundance of natural light via the double glazed windows which are set to three elevations, comprising of two double glazed windows to each side elevation and a double glazed bow window allowing stunning views over the adjacent lake, two radiators, coved and textured ceiling, recess shelving, ample room for a dining table, serving hatch into the Kitchen, a gas fire which is inset into an attractive surround and hearth, and double glazed patio doors allowing access into;
Conservatory 10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m )
Which has a step access into the Conservatory is a real focal point of the home with double glazed windows to three elevations and a vaulted poly carbonate roof over, enabling full enjoyment of the gardens and the lake with its abundance of wildlife beyond. The Conservatory has feature flooring, being of brick and Upvc construction with a ceiling fan light, radiator allowing all year round use and double glazed ' French' doors allowing access into the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 9' 7" x 10' 10" ( 2.92m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, coved and textured ceiling, radiator and a good range of fitted Bedroom furniture incorporating wardrobes with hanging space, drawers, dressing table and over cupboards.
Bedroom 2 8' x 9' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.90m )
With a double glazed window allowing a view over the adjacent rural aspect to the rear of the park home, coved and textured ceiling and a range of fitted bedroom furniture incorporating wardrobes with hanging space, drawers, dressing table and over cupboards.
Bedroom 3 5' 9" x 6' 6" ( 1.75m x 1.98m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, a useful fitted 'dressing table' style unit with drawers, which could be utilised as a work desk and having a radiator.
Having been recently refitted with a 3 piece suite, comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a double shower cubicle incorporating an electric shower therein, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator., coved and textured ceiling, tiled splash backs and an airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank and useful shelving for storage.
The property has ' wraparound' gardens to all elevations which are beautifully maintained and designed with ease of maintenance in mind, predominantly laid to lawn with planted beds and borders, with various gravelled areas ideal for pot plants, garden ornaments and furniture, in addition to a paved patio seating area which is immediately adjacent to the Conservatory enabling the home owner to have full enjoyment of the stunning views of the nearby lake and all of its associated wildlife. There is an outside tap, off road parking by way of a blocked paved driveway area and an abundance of outside storage including a metal storage shed to the side of the property.
Garage 9' 1" x 19' 9" ( 2.77m x 6.02m )
With an up and over door, double glazed window to the rear elevation and having light and power connected.
Additional Store Area 5' 4" x 8' ( 1.63m x 2.44m )
Having power connected, with a window and personal access door.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.