3 bedroom terraced house for salePeriwinkle Close, Lindford, Bordon, Hampshire
- Covered entrance canopy with door to entrance hall. Stairs leading to the first floor and doors to.
- Bedroom Two: A front aspect room.
- Cloakroom: A front aspect room with low level WC and corner sink.
- Bedroom Three: A rear aspect room.
- Kitchen: Front aspect. Fully fitted with pine panelled units, space for appliances and tiled flooring.
- Re-Fitted Bathroom: Comprising a white suite with 'P' shaped bath and shower above. Low level WC and wash hand basin.
- Sitting/Dining Room: A rear aspect room with a door giving access to the back garden. Planning permission has been granted for a single storey rear extension off of the back of the hou...
- To the front of the property there is a block paved and grassed area. Planning permission has been granted to add a Porch and drop the curb to provide off road parking.
- Landing: Providing access to roof space and airing cupboard.
- The rear of the property has two garden areas, one being directly as you look out onto the garden with direct access to the garage and the other being a courtyard to the side of the ga...
**PLANNING PERMISSION for a single storey rear extension, addition of a porch and parking space to the front. A three bedroom house situated in a sought after location in Lindford.
Property ref: 121_2718_4244228
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55958470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4244228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by T & K Estate Agents, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.