2 bedroom terraced house for saleSharman Road, St James, Northampton
Sold STC £145,000
- Enclosed Courtyard Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close to Train Station and Town Centre
- Ideal First Time buy or Investment
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
Located close to Northampton Train Station is this two bedroom mid terrace house, offered to the market with no onward chain. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and door to lounge.
Lounge 21' 2" x 9' 10" Max ( 6.45m x 3.00m Max )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to the front and rear aspect, radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer , gas cooker point, space for white goods, understairs cupboard, double glazed window to the side aspect and door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 4' 8" ( 2.11m x 1.42m )
Wall mounted central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, access to loft space and doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 3" Max x 9' 10" ( 4.04m Max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 11" Max ( 3.30m x 2.41m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, part tiled and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55958500.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.