3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoddards Close, Little Berkhamsted, Hertford
Sold STC £475,000
- Refurbished and Extended Three Bedroom Semi
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen / Living Space
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Downstairs Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Generous Rear Garden & Off Street Parking
SOLD BY WILLIAM H BROWN! An extended and refurbished three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the highly regarded village of Little Berkhamsted. Features include a fantastic open plan kitchen/living space, two bathrooms, generous garden & parking.
An extended and refurbished three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the highly regarded village of Little Berkhamsted. Features include a fantastic open plan kitchen / living space opening out to a generous rear garden, lounge with woodburning stove, utility area, downstairs shower room, family bathroom and off street parking.
Front door & opaque glass insert leading into:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, laminate wood floor.
Lounge: 15' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.62m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fire place with wood burning stove, built in storage cupboard, radiator, laminate wood floor, spot lighting.
Fitted floor units with work surface over, integrated washing machine, laminate wood floor, open to kitchen, door to downstairs shower room.
Fully tiled shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level dual flush M.C., tiled floor, two obscure double glazed window to side aspect, spot lighting.
Kitchen Area: 11' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.24m )
Fitted wall and floor units with work surface over, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer, four ring 'Bosch' electric hob with stainless steel Bosch oven beneath, stainless steel extractor canopy over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, laminate wood floor,spot lighting, open to
Family Room: 16' 5" x 10' 9" ( 5.00m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window & double glazed casement doors to rear leading to garden, sky light, spot lighting
First Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft, spot lighting.
Bedroom One: 12' 3" x 10' 2" plus door recess ( 3.73m x 3.10m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, spot lighting.
Bedroom Two: 10' 7" plus recess x 9' 4" ( 3.23m plus recess x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lighting, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 8' 7" max x 8' 5" ( 2.62m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, spot lighting, radiator
Modern three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer tap, hand held shower attachment over, shower over & shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level dual flush W.C, obscure double glazed window to rear and side aspect.
A generous rear garden mainly block paved with planted boarders, timber built storage shed and gated access.
Blocked paved driveway for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55958512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.