3 bedroom detached house for saleAlbans Close, Bardsey, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS17
- Impressive and well-presented detached family home
- PVCu double glazing, gas fired heating also recently re-roofed
- Attractive L Shaped reception room, breakfast kitchen and utility/garden room
- Three family bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes plus house bathroom
- Excellent gardens and double garage
- Scope for extension (subject to relevant consents)
This well-presented three bedroom detached family home enjoys a quiet setting with private rear gardens and undoubted scope for remodelling or extension to create a larger dwelling (subject to the relevant consents).
Albans Close is a sought after cul-de-sac on the outskirts of the village of Bardsey comprising a combination of family homes and bungalows, many of which have been successfully extended. This property has been well-maintained throughout with the benefit of gas fired heating, PVCu replacement double glazed windows and the additional comfort of a new roof covering within the last few years.
There is now scope for the new owners to carry out their own programme of cosmetic works and more valuably the extension of the existing accommodation to create a larger family home which the location clearly supports.
A reception hall with guest cloakroom leads to a well-proportioned L shaped sitting room/dining room, whilst the well-appointed breakfast kitchen is served by a utility/garden room in turn leading to a double garage.
A light and spacious landing leads to an excellent full depth master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and rear garden aspects which are also enjoyed from the two other family bedrooms (one of which also benefits from built-in wardrobes) and in addition there is a fully tiled house bathroom.
There is double width visitor car parking on the driveway to the front of the garage, with remote controlled electric doors, and pretty fully enclosed rear gardens predominantly laid to lawns.
Bardsey is a popular choice for family buyers as a result of its strong community spirit, the local primary school, further village facilities in Collingham and further afield in Wetherby and Leeds.
Proceeding from Wetherby through Collingham on the A58, turn right into Congreve Approach, first left and left again into Albans Close where the property will be identified on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55958872.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WET160181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.