2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSizergh Road, Bare, Morecambe, LA4 6TL
- Viewing essential *Sought after location
- 2 double bed detached true bungalow
- Between Bare & Torrisholme villages
- Convenient for amenities &public transp'
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Modern kitchen & bathroom (2016)
- Good size plot, large rear garden, GGE
- Enormous potential, no chain
* REDUCED* Two double bedroom detached true bungalow situated in this popular location between Anstable Road and Strickland Drive. Within a half mile radius of the promenade seafront, Happy Mount Park, Torrisholme and Bare villages and Bare Lane railway station. The property is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, lounge with tiled fireplace, modern kitchen (fitted in 2016) with integrated oven & hob, two double bedrooms and modern fully tiled three-piece bathroom/wc (also fitted in 2016). Outside, the property occupies a good size plot with driveway providing off-road parking, detached garage and large enclosed rear garden. Of interest we feel to a broad range of buyers seeking a bungalow with further potential in this sought after location. Internal viewing recommended. NO CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.