3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDETACHED FAMILY HOME IN QUIET CUL DE SAC
Withdrawn from Market
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- TRIPLE ASPECT LOUNGE/DINER
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE BATHROOM + ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- WELL MAINTAINED FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- QUIET CUL DE SAC POSITION
This well presented, detached bungalow is deceptively spacious and as such would make a fantastic family home. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall leading to a triple aspect lounge/diner with patio doors leading out to the garden, fitted kitchen/diner, also with a door to the garden, three generous double bedrooms, master ensuite shower room and large fitted bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. There are well maintained and established gardens to the front and rear featuring a variety of mature shrubs, plants and trees. To the front is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles including space for a motorhome or boat. the drive leads to a large double garage benefiting from power points.
The property is tucked away within a quiet cul de sac on the outskirts of Camborne and providing convenient access to the town and the A30.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55960609.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6378765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.