4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGranary Mill, Preston On The Hill, Warrington, WA4 4GA
Sold STC £238,000
- Contemporary, spacious mews property in gated courtyard
- Kitchen/family room
- Living room
- Two bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms and two further bedrooms
- Communal courtyard garden to the front with driveway parking and visitors parking
- Private, fully enclosed garden to the rear backing onto open countryside
- Double glazing, gas central heating and energy efficiency rating of C
A spacious, contemporary four bedroom mews home situated in an exclusive gated development of just 8 homes in a rural location close to the Bridgewater canal. The accommodation is arranged over three floors with open countryside to the rear and a communal courtyard style garden to the front.
In brief accommodation comprises entrance hall, wc, living room, kitchen with split level dining and seating area to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom with ensuite and separate study area are on the second floor. Externally the property is set within a secure courtyard with communal gardens and allocated parking. To the rear there is a secure, gated landscaped garden with side access, designed for low maintenance and entertaining with open countryside beyond.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating powered by a combi boiler and an energy efficiency rating of C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55960813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSVSP99272937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Alison Holton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.