3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Croft, Harwell, Didcot
Sold STC £385,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Double Garage
- Village Location
An established extented semi-detached family home, well maintained with mature gardens. This light and airy home provides versatile accommodation on the corner in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
A unique opportunity to purchase this rarely available family bungalow, situated within a no through cul-de-sac location in Harwell. A three double bedroom bungalow sits within a corner plot offering a wrap around mature garden. This property comprises lounge, with separate dining room, cloak room and kitchen/diner leading out to a well maintained private garden. This property also benefits from a double garage giving space for off road parking.
In the heart of the popular village of Harwell, offering local butchers, post office and convenience store along with a local pub/restaurant. Harwell is ideally situated giving village life style but close enough to the A34 and Didcot for an easy commute.
Door to front. Laminate flooring. Loft access. Radiator.
Window to front aspect. Part tiled with wash basin and W.C. Radiator.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' Max ( 5.16m x 3.66m Max )
Window to front and side aspect. Feature gas fire place. Radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" Max x 10' 1" ( 3.63m Max x 3.07m )
Window to side aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' x 14' 9" Max ( 5.18m x 4.50m Max )
Window to rear and side aspect. Fitted wall and base units with work surface over and inset sink and drainer. Integrated oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine,dishwasher and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Kitchen leads into a lovely seating area with doors opening out onto the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.55m x 2.77m )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.57m )
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Bathroom suite comprising vanity wash basin, bath with shower over,electric heated towel rail and W.C.
Foot path leading to the front door with a large lawn either side. Enclosed by low level bush. Garage with drive for off street parking to the side of the property.
Wrap around mature garden with shrubs and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55960876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.