3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeacon Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD6
- Spacious Semi & DOUBLE Garage
- In course of being EXTENDED & Renovated
- Gas CH, UPVC DG, quality fittings
- Porch, hall, lounge, dining room extension, BALCONY above, breakfast kitchen
- THREE bedrooms, EXCELLENT bathroom with shower
- INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL
* Spacious Semi & DOUBLE Garage
* In course of being EXTENDED & Renovated
* Gas CH, UPVC DG, quality fittings
* Porch, hall, lounge, dining room extension, BALCONY above, breakfast kitchen
* THREE bedrooms, EXCELLENT bathroom with shower
* INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Hall - 5'5" x 12'10" (1.65m x 3.91m) - Open staircase off with cupboard below, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 11'10" x 12'9" (3.61m x 3.89m) - Square bay, living flame gas fire, marble effect interior and hearth, pine surround, oak floor, central heating radiator.
Dining Room - 11'0" x 11'0" (3.35m x 3.35m) - (In course of construction) Bi folding doors to rear garden, central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen - 17'2" x 10'0" (5.23m x 3.05m) -
Kitchen Area - Range of units comprising inset asterite sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, split level electric cooker, electric hob, tiled splasbacks, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, spot light points
Breakfast Area - Central heating radiator, UPVC doors to dining room.
First Floor -
Bedroom - 11'5" x 13'0" (3.48m x 3.96m) - Fixture part mirrored wardrobes, central heating radiators.
Bedroom - 10'0" x 10'1" (3.05m x 3.07m) - Gas fired central heating boiler/water heater, laminate floor, central heating radiator, double doors open onto balcony (over dining room)
Bedroom - 6'0" x j6'11" (1.83m x j6'11") - Laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Panelled bath, bracket wash basin, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Gardens - Good sized level garden plot with block paved driveway.
Double Garage - Double garage of permanent matching construction. Electric up and over doors, electric power and light, good headroom.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55961902.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.