2 bedroom flat for sale3F1, 69 Montpelier Park, Bruntsfield, Edinburgh, EH10 4ND
Sold STC £345,000
- Immaculately-presented, bright and spacious, two bedroom, third-floor (top) flat set within a Victorian tenement, and is located in the highly-desirable Bruntsfield area of Edinburgh.
- In excellent order, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, box room, and bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, with many original features, sash and casement windows and good storage provision.
- The property benefits from a secure entry system, a communal garden located to the rear, with on-street permit parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, bright and spacious, two bedroom, third-floor (top) flat, with superb views of Edinburgh castle to the rear, set within a Victorian tenement, located in the highly-desirable Bruntsfield area of Edinburgh. In excellent order, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms bathroom and a large box room, which could be used as a guest bedroom, study or en-suite. Tastefully finished throughout, with original features including sanded and sealed floorboards, plasterwork, doors and fireplaces, with gas central heating and good storage provision including a communal attic. The property benefits from a secure entry system, a communal garden located to the rear, with on-street permit parking to the front. The entrance hall serves each room in the property, with a good sized cupboard. To the front the living room is bright and spacious, with ornate cornicework, a generous bay window, press, and fireplace with timber surround. The dining kitchen, set to the rear, is stylishly finished, with a wood burning stove, and press in the dining area, while the kitchen area is fitted with modern units, an integrated gas hob and double electric oven, extractor fan, stainless steel sink, with a utility cupboard offering space and plumbing for kitchen appliances. The two double bedrooms are bright and spacious, with neutral decor, and original fireplaces. Bedroom one has a recessed storage cupboard and also opens onto the box room, which is fitted with a skylight. The bathroom features a tiled floor and walls, a contemporary suite and over bath mains shower. Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for the financial and university districts of the city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, creating a continental ambience. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, which boasts one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets, the Dominion multi-screen cinema, and the Church Hill Theatre. Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open parklands, whilst there is walkways along the Union Canal, and the Fountain Park leisure complex also has multi-screen cinema and a gym. With many parts of Edinburgh's centre available by foot, there is also regular public transport available from Bruntsfield and Gilmore Place.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6370145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.