5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleROOKERY AVENUE, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious and extended five bedroom semi-detached family home
- Popular location a short distance from the areas local colleges and hospital
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Porch, hallway, well proportioned lounge, L-shaped kitchen diner, utility room and ground floor shower room
- Modern family bathroom and five good sized first floor bedrooms
- Ample off road parking, integrated garage and rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious and extended five bedroom semi-detached family home, laying off Scartho Road and therefore close to the local colleges and hospital. With the added advantage of no forward chain on the vendors side, this lovely property has recently undergone some refurbishment and benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Only by viewing can you appreciate the space this family home has to offer with the accommodation briefly comprising entrance porch, hallway, well proportioned lounge, L-shaped kitchen diner, utility room and ground floor shower room. To the first floor you will find the modern family bathroom and five good sized bedrooms, ideal for today's growing families.
To the front of the property the garden is block paved and creates ample off road parking and provides access to the single integral garage. The rear garden is another bonus to this property has it enjoys a sunny aspect and has lawned area and patio areas ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6810456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.