4 bedroom detached house for saleChester Road North, Kidderminster
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CHARACTER DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT AND REAR
- GOOD SIZE FAMILY HOME
- VIEWING ADVISED
***CHARACTER DETACHED HOUSE***FOUR BEDROOMS***KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM***DOUBLE GLAZED WHERE STATED***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT & REAR***GOOD SIZE FAMILY HOME*** Comprising large entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, family bathroom & cellar.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a four bedroom character detached house. The internal accommodation comprises large reception hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms and a family bathroom.The property also benefits from a cellar, double glazing where stated, gas central heating, rear garden and parking to the front and rear. This is a good sized family home and viewing advised.
Gated wall & hedged frontage with block paved driveway and gate to rear garden.
Stained glass door to the front, ceiling light, dado rail, tiled floor and door to:
Large Reception Hallway
Single glazed window to the front, ceiling light, beams, picture rail, gas central heated radiator, dado rail, stairs to the first floor landing, wooden effect flooring, doors to lounge, dining room and kitchen and door to cellar.
Lounge 19' 11" into bay x 13' 4" ( 6.07m into bay x 4.06m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect, single glazed stained glass window to the side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, picture rail, dado rail, two gas central heated radiator, feature fireplace with gas fire and wooden flooring.
Dining Room 11' 9" Excluding door recess x 11' 1" max ( 3.58m Excluding door recess x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, ceiling light, picture rail, gas central heated radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 10" max x 13' 9" max ( 5.44m max x 4.19m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to the side, spot lights, range of wall and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator, "Range Master 110" oven "Range Master" chimney hood, dado rail, plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer.
Cellar 9' 8" x 9' 8" max ( 2.95m x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to the side, power point and lighting.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, ceiling light and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 16' 10" max x 13' 6" max ( 5.13m max x 4.11m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, ceiling light, picture rail, dado rail, gas central heated radiator and wooden effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.09m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, ceiling light, picture rail, gas central heated radiator and wooden effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.02m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, ceiling light, picture rail, feature fireplace, gas central heated radiator and wooden effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect, spot lights, coving to ceiling, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, walk in shower, fully tiled, gas central heated radiator and tiled flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc and tiled splash backs.
Second Floor Landing
Cupboard housing GCHB.
Attic Bedroom 15' 4" into recess max x 16' 5" narrowing to 13' 6" ( 4.67m into recess max x 5.00m narrowing to 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, ceiling light, built in cupboard, and wooden effect flooring.
Fenced and brick wall boundaries, private gates allowing access to driveway, gate to side allowing access to front, outside lights, patio area, lawn, decked area, water feature and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55962181.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.