1 bedroom bungalow for saleCollier Street, Johnstone
Sold STC £80,000
- Linked Bungalow
- Rec Hall, Lounge
- Kitchen, Bathroom
- One Bedroom, Off Street Parking
- DG, GCH
Spacious one bedroom linked bungalow located within the popular area of Johnstone. The property comprises: Reception hall, extended family size lounge, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, double bedroom, DG, GCH, off street parking. This property would ideally suit younger or older people alike.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this extended one bedroom linked bungalow within the popular town of Johnstone. This property is in walk in condition and early viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises: Reception hall, extended family size lounge with patio doors out to the rear of the property, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and double bedroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, off street parking and the property also benefits from a cul-de-sac locale.
Johnstone has a selection of amenities within the town including shops. supermarkets, schools and transport services, bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Paisley or Glasgow city centre if required. The M8 motorway is within 1 mile and gives easy access to Glasgow Airport, Glasgow town centre and surrounding areas.
Lounge 16' 4" x 14' 7" ( 4.98m x 4.45m )
Kitchen 7' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.64m )
Bed 1 9' 5" x 10' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.20m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55962208.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.