3 bedroom terraced house for saleJackson Road, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced House in Prime Location
- Family Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Enclosed Rear Garden, Off Road Parking
- Solar Panels for Energy Saving
- Prime Location for Schools and Amenities
This three bed mid-terraced house is situated in this PRIME location with Scunthorpe hospital, Town Centre and schools all nearby. Externally offering an ENCLOSED rear garden with off road parking to front. BENEFITTING from 13 SOLAR PANELS to reduce energy costs!!
Situated within this RESIDENTIAL area is this FANTASTIC three bedroom mid-terraced house. Internally offering a cloakroom, lounge, fitted kitchen and three piece bathroom suite. Externally offering a front and ENCLOSED rear garden. and parking.
Door to front, radiator, understairs cupboard leading to cloakroom.
Suite comprising of a WC, radiator, single glazed window to side, cushion flooring, flat panelled door.
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' 10" ( 5.28m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, electric fire, radiator, television point, coving, colonial door.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, cushion flooring, double glazed window to front, glass panelled door.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, airing cupboard with central heating boiler, loft access, double glazed window overlooking front elevation.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 10' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Full tiling, chrome radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking front elevation, colonial door.
Pebbled and paved.
Secure Rear Garden
Enclosed south facing, laid to lawn, two patio's, decking, timber fencing forming boundary, three timber sheds and workshop.
Thirteen Solar Panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55963615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.