2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOlympia Crescent, Selby
Sold STC £140,000
- No Chain
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Investment Property
- New Kitchen & Bathroom Suite
- Newly Fitted Carpets
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Street Parking
- Ready To Move Into
NEWLY RENOVATED ideal first time buyer home, providing READY TO MOVE INTO accommodation and benefiting from 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, newly fitted kitchen, bathroom suite & carpets. Sure to be a popular addition to the market early viewing is highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this ideal first time buyer home, situated in the excellent location of Selby market town with access to all its amenities such as doctors surgeries, primary and high schools, library, restaurants and park as well as its array of banks, supermarkets and shops. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen-diner, two double bedrooms, house bathroom front and rear gardens and off-street parking. Having been recently renovated this property is ready to move into and sure to be a popular addition to the market. Early viewing is essential!
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door to the front aspect, central heating radiator, telephone point, staircase to the first floor and leading into;
Lounge 15' 2" into bay x 13' 6" into recess ( 4.62m into bay x 4.11m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature open fire place, central heating radiator and television point.
Kitchen-Diner 9' 1" x 17' 3" ( 2.77m x 5.26m )
Newly fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss wall and base units comprising of roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, under-stairs storage cupboard, ceiling spot lights, extractor fan, double glazed window to the rear elevation and patio doors leading to the rear yard.
To The First Floor
Hatch providing access to the loft and door leading into;
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 13' 11" max ( 3.28m x 4.24m max )
The master bedroom benefits from a double glazed window to the side elevation, walk-in storage cupboard with a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and a television point.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.64m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, television point and telephone point.
This newly fitted modern bathroom suite has part tiling and briefly comprises: panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, dual flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceiling spot lights and double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property is gravelled with a paved pathway leading to the property and has a timber fencing boundary wall.
The side of the property benefits from a driveway for off-street parking.
The rear benefits from a low maintenance yard with a paved patio area, timber shed, outside tap, wall lighting, two access gates to the front and rear aspects and is well enclosed by brick wall surround.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55963639.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.