3 bedroom flat for sale2F1, 40 Gillespie Crescent, Bruntsfield, Edinburgh, EH10 4HX
- Immaculately-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, second-floor flat, set within a traditional Victorian tenement.
- Located in highly-desirable Bruntsfield, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, box room and a bathroom.
- Features light contemporary decor and exemplary refurbished and varnished hardwood flooring throughout.
- Highlights include generous room sizes, tall ceilings, period cornicework, impressive marble fireplaces, working window shutters, a stylish kitchen and modern bathroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, secure entry system, a well-maintained shared garden, and zoned street parking.
- Open Viewings- Sunday 2-4pm
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor flat, set within a traditional Victorian tenement located in highly-desirable Bruntsfield, south-west of Edinburgh centre. The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hallway, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, box room and a bathroom. Features light contemporary decor and exemplary refurbished and varnished hardwood flooring throughout. Highlights include generous room sizes, tall ceilings, period cornicework, impressive marble fireplaces, working window shutters, a stylish kitchen and modern bathroom. In addition, there is gas central heating, secure entry system, a well-maintained shared garden, and zoned street parking. A spacious hall gives access to all rooms and features cornicework, the secured entry system handset and two pendant light fittings. The living room is front facing with bay-window, decorative cornicework and ceiling rose and a marble fireplace. The stylish contemporary dining / kitchen is set to the rear and includes real-wood worktops, a tiled surround, ceramic sink, fridge/freezer, and an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, oven, ceramic sink and canopy. Two double bedrooms are set to both aspects and include marble fireplaces and cornicework; whilst the third bedroom is set to the rear. Set internally off the hall, a box room has dual access from the hall and living room, whilst a family size bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite. Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for the financial and university districts of the city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, creating a continental ambience. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, which boasts one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets, the Dominion multi-screen cinema, and the Church Hill Theatre. Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open parklands, whilst there is walkways along the Union Canal, and the Fountain Park leisure complex also has multi-screen cinema and a gym. With many parts of Edinburgh's centre available by foot, there is also regular public transport available from Gilmore Place.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5780231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.