3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKilborn Road, Wellingborough
Sold STC £205,000
- Three bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Garage and off road parking
- Gleneagles Gold dust
- Extensively extended
- En-suite to master bedroom
*** DETACHED GLENEAGLES GOLD DUST *** We are pleased to offer this three bedroom detached bungalow to the market. The property is situated in the popular Gleneagles estate and benefits from being extensively extended with garage and off road parking. Appreciate this little gem by booking a viewing!
The property further benefits from having a conservatory, open plan living space, en-suite to the master bedroom and is within very close proximity to local shops and schools. For a bungalow this piece of gold dust offers plenty of space and would make a great home for anyone. Call us now to book in a viewing.
The front garden is laid to lawn with a path leading to side access.
Obscure double glazed door to the side, loft access, radiator, two storage cupboards, doors leading to bedrooms, bathroom and lounge and arch leading to the kitchen.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.39m max x 3.02m max )
Open plan with the dining area there is coving to ceiling, feature gas fire with marble hearth and wooden mantle, wood effect laminate flooring.
Dining Room 8' 9" max x 8' 3" max ( 2.67m max x 2.51m max )
Open plan with the lounge there is double glazed window and patio doors to the conservatory, coving to ceiling, wall lighting, radiator.
Conservatory 13' 1" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.99m max x 2.84m max )
There are obscure and clear double glazed windows to the sides and doors to the rear, radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.07m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to side, wall and floor units with work tops over, part tiled, sink with drain and mixer, space for oven with stainless steel canopy over, space for white goods, tiled flooring, door leading to bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 17' 10" plus built in wardrobes x 9' 11" max ( 5.44m plus built in wardrobes x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and storage, wood effect laminate flooring and door to en-suite.
Obscure double glazed window to front, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled, shower unit with electric shower, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" max x 8' 5" plus recess ( 3.07m max x 2.57m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to side, part tiled, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap and shower off, radiator and tiled flooring.
The enclosed rear garden is easy to maintain as it is all laid with slabs and benefits from raised borders with bedding plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55963714.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.